Bitbox micro live-act latency gate trigger

Hello! I have a question about using bitbox micro. The analog trigger on the pad has a latency of approximately 10ms. How do you use it in a Eurorack? I distribute a clock from the squarp pyramid to syntakt and machinedrums, and the same chunk goes to bitbox micro. I send triggers with ornament and crime to bitbox micro with a very long latency. You can really hear the delay in the mix. How are you coping? Regarding changing programs, the same thing, the sample starts after 2 seconds. It cannot be used. The only option is midi. Then the entire integration of the elektron and the Eurorack sampler disappears. Thank you.

1 Like

I have a BitBox Micro in my rack.
I sequence it with Hapax
I run one MIDI output from Hapax into a Mutant Brain MIDI to CV converter,
I run another MIDI output from Hapax directly into the BitBox Micro
I have a gate signal from the Mutant Brain triggering an Ultra Kick BD module.
When I layered this BD sound with a MIDI triggered sound from the Bitbox, they would drift a bit from hit to hit.
When I duplicated the gate signal going to the Ultra Kick and passed it into the gate input of the Bitbox, the two sounds trigger deterministically, and exactly on top of each other.
For me the Gate input is a lot more deterministic than the midi input.

Thanks for the answer! Very strange. Why such different behavior with the same settings. Do you use midi clock for bitbox or analogue?