Birdy Earns | Releases

Hello, dear Elektronauts!

I hope it’s okay to have a dedicated thread for my own releases? If not, feel free to move or delete it.

Anyway, I cleaned out my Bandcamp a little the other day, because it seemed a bit too cluttered having almost 20 releases on there starting from 2010(?)

I’d like to showcase my more recent stuff on Bandcamp/ on Elektronauts and want to use this thread as an on-going thing for upcoming music in the future as well.

No worries, you won’t get spammed, but I want to let you know once a new release has materialized on my Bandcamp or on some label via this channel.

You might have guessed it - the stuff on my “new” Bandcamp does not reflect my whole discography, so in case you are interested in other/ older music of mine, you can find more with the search engine of your choice or on the common streaming platforms. Or simply using my Linktree: BIRDY EARNS | Instagram | Linktree

Here are the frequencies I’d like to share (starting from “old” to new):

FOREVER GOODBYES

F O G L Y F E

DNTEL - HATE IN MY HEART [BIRDY EARNS BOOTLEGS]

SHADOWDROP

Thank you very much for reading all this + listening!
I hope you will enjoy a few of these sounds…

Cheers and keep it up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like the track called chewing your eyeballs in hell. Also, the hip hop-esque style of production on some of the foglyfe release is agreeable to me as well. What are you using for production on most of this? Is some of the music hardware based or is it all in the box?

1 Like

Happy to hear you liked “Chewing Your Eyeballs In Hell”! It’s the more absurd one, that almost didn’t make it onto the release. Therefore I’m glad it has found it’s way to you anyway :slight_smile:

It’s not easy to pin down, what equipment I use… It’s also a kind of a chaotic and scattered workflow, I think? Whatever inspires me and makes my juices flow, I use for my music. Usually I use different sound sources, such as DN, MD or my piano, but I also use samples from time to time… and yeah, mostly a little bit of everything. Throwing everything into Ableton, where it gets arranged and often manipulated even further. Sometimes the OT is involved as well and lately I’m very much into the Tracker workflow.

I think that’s about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you the Catnip Birdy Earns from 2011?

1 Like

Whoa, didn’t see that one coming, haha.
Indeed, I’m that Catnip guy from 2011 :wave:

“A Stranger’s Place” is one of my earliest releases… I was obviously much younger and used to sample/ loop the hell out of movie soundtracks back then :slight_smile:

Nice. What a timing. I’ve been at my parents last weekend and found an old drive with music on it. and a stranger’s place was on it.
i’m definetly going to to listen in to the newer releases.
Let me know if you’re heading to frankfurt am main someday

1 Like