Bickering

The effects are not digital. It’s a bucket brigade analogue delay that can be configured to get various other effects by clever means (chorus, etc).

The rest of your opinions are as worthless as your utter ignorance of the effects section indicates.

ive researched, listened to every demo… dont really care who uses it or is going to… its my opinion. do you work for them? im not going to defend the view you have that i am ignorant because youre a few bits of text on a website - i just dont like the sound or the size… i didnt realise that people had to like it and kiss its behind!

All opinions are valid, whether accurate, insightful or not … if disagreeing with an opinion or contesting an observation results in personal attacks then we are in danger of bothering the guidelines, let’s not go there … let’s keep it friendly and positive leaning which means contributing something helpful to the discussion, even if you don’t like something :thup: please …

2 Likes

You’re not ignorant because you don’t like it… you’re ignorant because you’re ignorant…literally… it does not have digital effects, it has a single analogue effect. That is such a basic fact of the machine that you obviously don’t know anything about it whatsoever, unless you are deliberating spreading misinformation. Do you work for the competition?

How is inaccurate information “valid”? That’s bs. So we can just make up false negative “facts” about competing synths and post them and nobody is allowed to say anything? Very Trumpian… the Bowling Green Massacre… Je Suis IKEA.

2 Likes

yes i agree… i expressed a rather humorous dig at a machine… thats all it is… ive owned plenty of arturia stuff… and it was actually me that was told i was ignorant, which i am not but id rather forget the situation now. some may like the brute - some may not.

what is this, a fucking branch forum of arturia? get one if you like

Please avoid any words that hurt. No personal attack. Let’s all act as if we were loving listening to and playing music, instead of feeding anger and negative feelings.
If a post seems inappropriate, don’t answer it, flag it and it will be taken care of.

The mood is degrading, please raise the bar.
Anywhere in the forum.

1 Like

Truly hilarious that you folks deleted my factual rebuttals to the bald-faced lies posted about the Matrixbrute while the foulest language is a-ok (as long as it’s in the service of bad-mouthing the competition).

Time to find a forum and a company that operates with a modicum of ethics.

For sale: Octatrack, Monomachine, Analog RYTM. Fire sale prices.

how much for monomachine ?

Ask me tomorrow (3 .a.m. here, falling asleep.)

That’s unacceptable on an Elektron forum in case you haven’t figured out.

btw this forum used to be an independent forum for Elektron users, not a corporate-owned shill machine pandering to douchebags.