Bi-weekly record-diving sampling extravaganza | 22 | One Way - Runnin' Away

Did this one in Drambo on my phone

5 Likes

@proskynesis right on man it reminded me of artists back in the day when I came across them it sounds cool :beers: I remember @monquixote having a tracker and doing some neat things with his, too!

@malus_mons woah man awesome drop and dig the atmosphere you created :fire: thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

I did one that probably is a bit long for the lack of changes.
I was gonna put an acapella on it but I’ve gotta do other stuff.

5 Likes

@Yabba this beat is thick² nice work man, that phat bass and snare play really well together :muscle: Thanks for sharing man!

1 Like

Sick stuff here as per usual! Made a quick one last night. Chop/pitch/filter/kick/snare/hat. Simple stuff but I hope it’s got a nice groove and sound. Might do some more if I get the chance. Big ups you lot :smiley:

5 Likes

@looms that’s hot chef lovely track :man_cook: Dope mood all throughout this, and thanks for sharing!

1 Like

@everyone Thanks again for joining @natehorn and I for another sample, and group discovery, and for taking the time out of your busy schedules to share some dope flavors to inspire us. Wishing @everyone who is currently away from their respective labs a great vacation/holiday/time off and looking forward to reconvening soon on a fresh sample exploration :older_man:

Have a great week ahead! :beers:

3 Likes

Thanks again for doing these @aarb420 and @natehorn. It’s got me making stuff more regularly than ever. Even if they’re not all keepers it’s all fun, great practice and inspiring hearing what everyone comes up with :raised_hands:

3 Likes

@looms thank you for the kind words and for continuing to support our challenges man it’s always a pleasure! :muscle:

2 Likes

That’s basically me at work

1 Like