Best YouTube channel to follow

Big up for Accurate as well, this guy has been through a lot over the last couple of years, top man

3 Likes

He posts new videos every day. Usually focuses on one cool feature of one synth in each video. I like his enthusiasm and avoidance of most youtuber-style schtick.

Beat making and tutorial videos. He’s been hustling to get more subscribers. Definitely deserves it.

2 Likes

My pleasure !

1 Like

I hear you, but I can’t do Music on Youtube… I’m probably old school, but I still buy albums on bleep.com and love to listen to the same album a few times then later on create a mix of all the best song of albums I bought.

Nice I didn’t know you could create a rss feed from channels! makes a lot of sense, added to my feed!

2 Likes
6 Likes

Didn’t think this was worthy of a new topic but Matt from Jamiroquai was showing off his new octatrack… and it’s a mk 1! Must be saving money to buy more legendary polysynths. Anyway dope sounds as always from him.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I don’t think these have been called out yet…

AutomaticGainsay
https://www.youtube.com/user/AutomaticGainsay

Martin Stürtzer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSSFkUjSBpDzA1aD4yq1zw

Oora Music
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTRLsa4HNadQqr_YXCkPNKg

3 Likes

I’ve become a big fan of Martin Stürtzer over the lock down. His ambient jams are so enjoyable and chill and he has a brilliant set-up that he utilizes so well. And I kinda love his cat that sleeps through the whole thing every time.

cool thread.
for those that make dnb check out stranjah!

Infos about mixing:

4 Likes

Just came across one channel that aligns just about perfectly with my interests in cinematic electronic music (NIls Frahm, Olafur Arnalds and the like). Yes he has some awesome gear but it’s all about making music, mostly fairly short jams/themes.

Paolo Cattaneo.

1 Like

Boiler Room - Crowd sourced series

Perfect Circuit - For synth, drum machine and eurorack demos.

DOMi & JD Beck - For modern live jazz/hiphop improvisations

Oscillator Sink - Great Digitone tutorials

The Daydream Sound - All vintage samplers (SP1200, AKAI, Ensoniq, etc)

ALM TV - Product demos (eurorack)

Kink 303

Make Noise - Product demos (eurorack)

NPR Music

Jake One - Behind the beat (hiphop)

Telekom Electronic Beats - Tech Talks

Chief Rugged - BoomBap hiphop live sample sessions with old school samplers

Goto80 - Great C64 tracker music

1 Like

Some great links. Here are some of my favourite production related channels

5 Likes

This is a great resource! Plus One for Loopop, Cuckoo, and Ricky Tinez for me. Also DivKid for eurorack stuff.

Some golden nuggets on this channel. Mostly aimed at beginners but there’s always some valuable info here and there. John selway and Abe Duque have their segments and some guests like Noah Pred, Tim Xavier and DJ Hell have featured.

I’m no beginner but I dig these streams

2 Likes

Resident Advisor has some good series as well - Highlight is the Bural documentary of Untrue

4 Likes