Best Song CLIP (with arts inside) as far as you remember?

Hello everyone. Happy new year 2021 already to start.

I am doing a little analysis work and to do this I will need you. I think it can be fun.

What are the Movie Song CLIP for you (with arts inside), illustrating a song that you found so creative in the story telling that you almost forgot the song playing in the background?

What’s important is at some point you almost forgot the music and just lost in the story telling of the song clip. and with arts inside

I mean not only videos… as it’s close to a movie (small movie film) if it’s only video footage.
I join arts for : make-up, drawing, collage, 3D, illustration, visual effects etc…
So at the end it’s a mixture, a new universe… with things possible by effects of adjunction normally impossible for the story telling with only video (real footage)

Those are in my memories very important to me

5 Likes

Not to nitpick, but when you say arts do you mean any kind of art or just animation ? Because, arts is a very generic term and people might not get what you mean.

Also, some suggestions :

And to finish, one of the best videoclip of 2020 in my opinion :

3 Likes

Coldcut - Timber

Still remember watching it on tv some twenty years ago…

But did not forget the music while listening, sound and visuals are perfectly matched…

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Pretty much the entire Chris Cunningham Director’s Series DVD. Also quite a few of Michel Gondry’s videos as well. I’ll add:

Also, I don’t even like Pearl Jam, but this video definitely shook me when it came out:

3 Likes

Yeah, it puzzled me. Then I saw it just meant ‘videos’.

I mean, I think videos are the easiest to identify and share online. I can’t think of other forms of visual art that accompany music aside from maybe installations maybe, but I’d guess if you have something to share that isn’t a video, go for it.

I mean not only videos… as it’s close to a movie (small movie film) if it’s only video footage.
I join arts for : make-up, drawing, collage, 3D, illustration, visual effects etc…
So at the end it’s a mixture, a new universe… with things possible by effects of adjunction normally impossible for the story telling with only video (real footage)

I forget a few …

Probably doesn’t meet the brief but it’s awesome so…

4 Likes

totally meet the brief
This one is incredible ! i saw it posted here and was amazed by it

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

obviously this.

1 Like

This one is crazy! nice one @Cepheid

1 Like

Totally forgot this one from my friends benjamin and manu, this one is sick as well and a reference for me

1 Like

No love for Rubber Johnny?

6 Likes

sick! can’t remember this one - THANKS @darenager

1 Like

It‘s not originally made for the song though. Nice together!

2 Likes