Best power bank for synthesizers play out live

I am looking for a portable power bank to use with my Elektron and Virus synthesizers to play outdoors without need to plug the synths into a power outlet. I plan to get portable wireless speakers as well like the AIAIAI UNIT-4 to jam at parks and live outdoors this summer. What power bank would power 1-2 synthesizers like my Rytm and Virus?

I’d look into the Talentcell stuff.
It’s here’s a few threads on here about batteries and portable rigs and hat have lots of info

1 Like

what models would work to power an Elektron box? Do they have plug to let a standard Elektron power cable to plug into them?

If you want answers to lots of question, I recommend searching those threads.
Search or “batter” “wireless” “portable power” etc.

Way more info than I can answer.
In those threads I decided on a Tealentcell battery that will power the AR, A4, AK.
Adam Jays recommendation.
The analogue machines.

I’d look in the SKAA brands tech for wireless live audio. I’ve tested some of their gear and it’s rock solid and low latency

1 Like

thanks will look around. Ideal situation would be a power bank that has ability to plugin the Elektron and Virus power cords directly without using additional dongles. Also want to use small eurorack case. Figure with Virus, 4u modular case and Rytm can do everything outdoors.

US? I use a Bluetti EB3A. Works great, lasts a full day of jamming.

2 Likes

thank you! exactly the sort of thing needed to power up my 4u modular case and virus

I’ve been very happy with mine. Bluetti customer service is generally good. I had an issue with mine not reaching full charge and they promptly helped me reset it and it’s been great for over a year now.
edit: it also has wireless phone charging on the top surface.

1 Like

yup that or the Jackery portable power look like the right solution. I plan to use with gear and tx-6 mixer. Now to find affordable battery powered wireless speaker.

1 Like

Definitely look at the SKAA stuff.
I’ve tested a few solutions out there, they have the Rick solid approach. The latency is just as good as the Rode Wireless GOIIs but sound much better.

They have various products for wireless audio.

1 Like

thanks any particular model of SKAA that you recommend?

I really want the transmitter receiver boxes. Look like DI boxes.
I’m curious about the Sounboks speakers, but I’m hoping to see a newer speaker solution from them.
However, with the transmitter and receiver box, theoretically, you can turn any PA into a wireless PA, which is why I would want to get those first.

The SKAA technology definitely has some latency, but you can scratch records with it, Or live jam on any synth or drum machine. It’s just as quick as wireless guitar. But it’s SKAA not Bluetooth

1 Like

awesome yeah I think having something like a portable speaker and battery pack would power a synth and amp modeler like my HX Stomp to do guitar/synth live jams with ease. I want to play my synths this summer at parks and poolside.