Best platform for selling digital products?

What are you guys using to sell sample packs, synth patches, ebooks etc…?
I was going to go for Gumroad but its Trustpilot score is not great and reviews generally are poor, bad customer service, not getting paid etc… what other options are there? I’m based in Spain BTW.
Any advice is much appreciated :slight_smile:

What about Shopify? There’s some great samples sites on there

1 Like

since Sellfy switched to monthly fees, Payhip.com now has the best royalty rates if you sell less than 50-100 digital products a month, and don’t want a monthly fee.

Payments are instant. I’ve been using them since February and have no complaints. I think @darenager is also pleased with Payhip.

4 Likes

Yep thanks to @AdamJay for the payhip recommendation, it has everything you need, much better than sellfy, and their commission rates are very reasonable, a great platform.

1 Like

Yeah, I think Shopify would be a solid solution, but overall pricing when u consider the add ons etc works out a bit expensive…

Nice one, I’d not heard of Payhip, looks like a strong contender, thanks for the recommendation

Good to know, cheers

I went that route vs gumroad because I like the interface better, and instant payments are better than weekly payments, and the fees are less.

I think shopify is more ideal only when you’re selling higher priced products ($30+) or doing high volume, vs the odd sample or patch pack that’s $15 or under.

1 Like

Yeah, I like the look of Payhip, I’ll give it a go :+1: