Best place to potentially procure a DK? From Australia

I saw around 4pm that they changed status to ‘demo’, then called and they said they were just about to call me anyway (this was about 5pm). I dropped my pen and trammed it down there quick smart :slight_smile:

they never call me :frowning:
they didn’t call me when they were delayed either, i must of pissed someone off there once or something ¯_(ツ)_/¯

What # in line are you? I was 5th

i’m 2nd

Jeez. Ah well, it’s yours tomorrow!

yeah, pumped to finally have a raz on the thing :smiley:

1 Like

No sticky buttons on mine so hopefully we got a good batch :relaxed:

2 Likes

ha, guess I was wrong :smiley:

it could be photoshop. just sayin’

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t get a call either - I am 3rd in line at Melbourne store.
I called them this morning, they said it would be posted out this arvo, called late arvo and they said it wouldn’t be posted until tomorrow :confused:
Living here in Ballarat, don’t think I’m gonna get it before the long weekend!

although completely entranced by the Digitakt interface, i actually need to reinvest in the Octatrack, ironically enough … so, yeah. going to be a longer wait for the Digitakt. the unit and workflow seems to be fun every second. a complete state of joy to be experienced with this machine.

would be nice if DT were lithium battery powered, anyway sometimes the way a unit is powered enhances the sound, and Elektron’s approach to the universal switching adaptor appears to work very well.

Mine got shipped from Turramurra music in Sydney yesterday, should come today. Might be worth giving them a yell

Damn :frowning:

Got my email first thing - going to get mine at lunch! 1.02 nicely timed :grin:

1 Like

I just called StoreDJ, still not dispatched and don’t know when it will be

Did you get your email from StoreDJ in Melbourne?

maybe take a smithymickysicky tomorrow and drive down to get it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha love it - had thought of that, trying to work out if mine would be in the store or the warehouse since it was to be shipped out

Yep and a SMS just now too

1 Like

Well hope you enjoy yours.
I too must have pissed someone off there or something! Still no SMS or email :frowning: