Best Digitone Sound Packs?

I got a couple of the packs already and they are defo better than the factory stuff.

Good shout about reverse engineering though. Much easier on the DN than a lot of machines as you can see exactly what’s going on.

1 Like

Haunted Hearts (together with some of the Jogging House DN tracks) practically made me buy the Digitone in the first place.

That’s also the only sound pack I have but so far it’s been plenty. Just immensely inspiring sounds!

Any suggestions from third party sound designers, anyone? A quick search on Youtube shows a handful and I believe @Floppydisk_Pirates has hinted he’s also working on a sound pack for the Digitone. Which I’m definitely looking forward to after his awesome A4 patches.

5 Likes

the red means recording pack

3 Likes

Plancton from Digi Toys: https://digi-toys.wixsite.com/digitouch/plancton

3 Likes

Dissonant World is my favorite, hands down. But Big Space has 2 of my favorite patches ever.
I buy soundpacks. My sound design is rather lack luster and i dont mind paying money for some new sounds that help me figure out how to make said sounds.
DissonantWorld is my favorite one.

2 Likes

These patches from @OscillatorSink are really nice.

11 Likes

Thanks for the shout-out! I’m glad you liked them!

7 Likes

Just donloaded them now. Will let you know what I think. They sound great on the youtube vid. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As people are talking about patch packs here: is there any hunger for a(nother) percussion/drum focused pack? I put a few percussive bits and bobs in my last pack but it wasn’t really the main vibe. I really love the DN for drums and percussion so I’d be up for putting together a free patch pack if people were interested in that?

18 Likes

Definitely :slight_smile: especially claps…

1 Like

I would love that! And maybe also to get some insights to your approach on creating drum sounds in the video? I’m usually having a hard time on getting good and clean sounding drums that don’t have that particular FM sound to it.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ll second that. It would be great to see how you create your drum sounds.!

2 Likes

Bionic Walk!

1 Like

Most definitely!

This from @conforce:

6 Likes

I don’t even buy stuff like this, but I might get that. Some good stuff.

finalform

2 Likes

I really dig the cello and strings sound of the free sound pack by Floyd Steinberg

6 Likes

Surprised no one mentioned rtFM. Very good pack. Thinks it’s a DN kind of weekend.

1 Like

Any SOPHIE inspired packs out there people recommend?

2 Likes

Don’t think so. SOPHIE’s sound is pretty unique and made solely on Monomachine and various bit of software afaik.

1 Like