Behringer WING

…kill me if those are some graphics for the upcoming behringer beat/sample machine…

2 Likes

It’s Behringer’s MIDI controller that uses a motion/direction sensing TV remote interface.

2 Likes

what is it?

A “tribute” to the Nintendo Wii :joy:

12 Likes

that sound is great! maybe a Workstation thing.

2 Likes

they’re releasing a letter one video at a time, this is the earlier part 1

Behringer WI???

confident I will not be as interested in whatever this may be as I am for their Pro-1 clone

1 Like

The last time they teased this hard it was the Deepmind. So I’m pretty confident that this will be pretty good.

Thank goodness they’re better at teasing than Elektron(specifically the Heat)

“You get one letter a day until the name is revealed”

Instead of, “here’s an abstract demonstration of something- we’ll return to this idea in a few months”

5 Likes

I bet it’s that fx processor and interface that was mentioned earlier as a potential product they were planning on making. I can’t remember the specifics, but that was pretty unanimously desired

Likely yeah, would make sense for there to be performance mixer features as well, look at all the icons in the latest vid

1 Like

Maybe it’s a firmware update for something made 30 years ago.

7 Likes

I hate teasers. Just Bring it on, dammit!

a Behlektronger Model:sample tribute?

21 Likes

The next character will be “X”. Then the word will be mirrored horizontally

-> Behringer MIX (16/32/etc. p.p.)

Successor of the Midas M32 with digital emulation of NEVE, SSL, AMEK etc consoles.

I will buy it then!

8 Likes

Maybe it’s a groovebox? That seems to be hot right now. With the Rolands and the (I swear there was someone else that made one)

But there’s a flying saucer!

Probably some sort alien technology that behringer has worked out some deal for.

3 Likes

Overbridge?

18 Likes

He said 30 years ago, not a hundred years ago.

18 Likes

Maybe it’s finally a good logo instead of a warning sign ?

11 Likes

Whatever it is, I just pre-ordered it from some people hanging out under the bridge. They said it would ship eventually.

11 Likes

A mixer would be great. Funnily I was reading the posts here earlier about a mixer suggestion and the Roland mx1 was only one mentioned id be interested in. I was thinking how great it would be for a mixer I could plug in my digitakt, medusa, drum machine, turntables, mic etc and have FX etc.

Looking at the symbols this could be it

1 Like