Behringer WING

Or they think people have better things to do than scour their website.

10 Likes

The people that think that should be fired

5 Likes

Sometimes people are given permission to intentionally leak. Its free promotion.

We did it all the time at my co. We would “leak” to Kotaku

7 Likes

“Peter Grandl (Amazona) and Hans Thomann already know the secret. Both of them were recently with Uli at the Chinese factory. And Peter has hinted that in a shielded area were very special products about which he is not allowed to tell anything yet. :-)”

Retailers nd magazines know about things in advance all the time.

A lot of negotiations go on in advance,
Eg , games don’t appear on the eye level shelves out of the goodness of the game store , shelf positioning is paid for by publishers in advance, store exclusives are great adverts.

I’m sure the same goes for advert positions on Thomann website or other big name sites, Thomann getting 1st shipments is likely to be more than them just being friends.

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Working in Games Industry

My guess: it’ll be an integrated mixer/audio interface/FX box.
(Exactly the kind of thing a lot of people have been asking Elektron for.)

After all, Behringer/Klark/TC make all of those things already.

4 Likes

Amazona.de (Peter Grandl) belongs to Thomann, btw…

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

the 30 years in the making thing is throwing people off, but alls I’m gonna say is that it’s a stand alone thingy that competes with ableton live

1 Like

iam hyped

my elektron is in the bin

2 Likes

daw-less daw :laughing:

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

but the build quality, especially on the Synthside is the highest grade.

3 Likes

which synths & controls specifically?

3 Likes

I am now thinking it is something similar.

I get you… but interestingly the budget gear in 2019 is having a big impact on the major ones and the synth scene in general. I know these complaints but they’re mostly based on user issues or workflow flaws…sound specs etc.

keep in mind that at this low price point a lot of complainers and beginners try to handle a semi modular system. most of the comments are total garbage. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have to say this is not my experience at all, most of the feedback I see is very positive for the new Synths (always a few complainers, but probably less than I see about Electron stuff on these forums)!- I have DM12, Neuron, Model D, Odyssey, X32 and even a Bugera G5 Amp. All great build quality, the X32 in particular has been a great buy, no trouble,. superb free updates, it was my gateway drug to Behringer. You can pay for premium products and get unfinished firmware’s (cough, Electron…) and I have had far worse build quality from Roland etc.

Ultimately each product should be judged on its own merits, but in my bopinion the build quality and support of Behringer products is far better than it has any right to be for the price, and at least as good as other mainstream providers like Roland and Korg (although not as good perhaps as the premium models like Moog or DSI).

4 Likes