Behringer Eurorack Modular

Preordering! Check the Behringer budget case, DFAM/M32 are going to get more than a few friends!

That is what my 6U104HP DIY flightcase cost me…but is a flightcase and the Circuit monostation and M:C fit inside the lid

1 Like

Good for you. I have no time for DIY unfortunately (family, work, actually creating sound, staying fit,…) and my stuff stays mostly at home except for an ultra mobile OP-Z. I Just want to dip my toes with extending semi modular. Could not care less which brand for the case I use though. First intention was getting a 7u stealth case but it’s overkill for me :crazy_face:

I bought the wooden parts cut to measure and all the flightcase hardware online, also bought a rails, busboard and PSU kit. I just had to drill some holes and put everything together, 3h total.
Normally I find behringer products a bargain for what they offer but not in this case.

If I had to do it again I would make it a 7u case, lots of nice utilities in 1U format

2 Likes

I feel you, but 3 hours solo time is a lot of playing time!! :sunglasses:

You will spend ten times that time getting things in and out of the case; trust me, eurorack is a disease…:sweat_smile:

Haha can’t wait :innocent:

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

uff, that’s an interesting keyboard attachment shown in the latest DMX video from Behringer or is it a midi keyboard with a pro 1 on top?

99% sure that is a black keystep with the b pro1 on top

Certainly looks like it, mod strip section is weirdly flat though and there are a couple of labels that aren’t normally there. Beystep incoming?

Yeah I think the label is normally blue on it and it does look orange here but that might also be a photo filter here

Yeah, seems to be a Keystep Black that has orange labels for whatever reason^^

And if you look closely, on the right side you´ll see the keyboard doesn´t really fit the synths case.

that’s no Keystep

maybe it is but the labels are indeed different and it might be a Keystep competitor if they just put the crave sequencer into a keyboard and Patrick is hiding the control section this way :supervillain::supervillain::supervillain:

I thought the Bro-1 is sitting on some kind of stand and thus you can’t see the seq/arp section of the Keystep.

Or it’s indeed the Beestep^^

imagine a beestep bro with 4 independent Crave sequencer lanes and polyphonic voice allocation.

just multiply the exact sequencer

If the eurorack bug get’s me for good I will eventually DIY a wall piece in fine wood. This guy made a nice one:

Some rails on the the ceiling and I can close the curtain so the office room is back a more neutral environment to get some work done.

I was shortly thinking about cancelling my preorder but for the Beurorack Go but for a start system, 280HP is plenty. It will take a while to get the modules in there, if it’s really not doing the job I will just return it.

The sound of that when saying it out loud, so corny :joy_cat:

If you do not have any modules yet I would recommend you start with a smaller and portable 6U84HP case; and do not fill that up from the beguining, give it some time.

Modulargrid.com is an excellent resource to plan your case

1 Like

oh no I will not fill it up so fast, I know what I want. Mutant brain and another oscillator and lfo’s my dfam/m32 combo will come into the rack so that makes it already occupied a bit more :wink:

1 Like