Batch transfer of sound files

I have the MEGA Pack by Jessica Saves. They just released an update which has sound files in dtsnd file format. The installation instructions haven’t been updated yet. I’m using version v 1.30B of Digitakt and v 1.5.014 of Transfer. The pack is structured nicely in folders, with identical sub folder structures for Samples and Sounds. I transferred the samples to the Digitakt, no problem, but it wont batch process the sounds. I’ve tried dropping the top level sounds folder which processes the first file ok but the rest fail with the message “Position already contains data…”. I also tried parent sound folders, same thing, first file ok but the rest fail. I also tried dropping multiple sound files, which gave me a checkbox to apply to all items, but it failed too.

I realy hope there is a way to batch process the sounds because there are over 1000 sounds which will take ages to do individually. Anyone know of a workaround?

There is a new installation video for the MEGA Pack.

Fortunately, there is a batch process for the sound files. You have to go to the Explore page of the Transfer app. Select Sounds from the drop down on the right column. Select the Sound Bank, drag and drop the files on the first empty slot, check the box to Apply All and that’s it.

The process may be streamlined in a future release of Transfer apparently.