Batch exporting clips and samples from ableton

I’ve got an ableton project with basically all my songs arrange for live play, broken into loopable clips for kick/drums/pads/leads etc. Probably a few hundred in total. I want to export all these with their names and effects from ableton as wav files I can use on my OT.

So far, I have not found a method that works without lots of cut and pasting, freezing tracks and manual work.

Does anyone know of a method that would get these clips out quickly? Or do I need to get some focus music on and just cut and paste for a day?

the effects will be the problem - no way to print those without freezing/bouncing.
for that reason, it’s usually better to bounce things with effects, THEN chop them up into loops
At that point if you consolidate the clips they’ll be saved to “consolidate” in the project samples folder.
Best to rename them first though.

Or if they’re already all consolidated as individual files, you can just “collect all and save” I think and it’ll save them all in the project folder (again, label them!)

It’s a bit time consuming however you do it, but these are the best ways I found really.

Yeah this is what I was thinking. A shame there’s no batching process for this, or max script or something.