Bandcamp Fridays

nice nice, gotta make time to check the new jabu and sit down with robin! Been getting very into ossia. Marzahn versions is dope, and anpao is so restrained and clean it hurts. I remember the first JK flesh track I heard was the split he did with fernow on hydrahead, that was an eye opener

If you like Ossia I can highly recommend:

One of my favourite LPs. From the now defunct Blackest Ever Black.

3 Likes

Thanks for being so open minded. I could sense that, as well as your passion from the posts in this thread.

You’re right about this being one of things you can explore more and more. I feel I will be following in your footsteps steadfast. Some people like to go fishing, some like to go to the gym, some do trial bikes, and others do drifting. While all these things are probably interesting on an individual basis we simply don’t have time to do all the interesting things this world has to offer thoroughly.
My interest definitely lies in the musical realm. Thank you for shining a light on a path that I wish to follow! It’s nice to know others are out there and have been already doing what the things I like.

Thanks for being so open minded. I could sense that, as well as your passion from the posts in this thread.

You’re right about this being one of things you can explore more and more. I feel I will be following in your footsteps steadfast. Some people like to go fishing, some like to go to the gym, some do trial bikes, and others do drifting. While all these things are probably interesting on an individual basis we simply don’t have time to do all the interesting things this world has to offer thoroughly.
My interest definitely lies in the musical realm. Thank you for shining a light on a path that I wish to follow! It’s nice to know others are out there and have been already doing what the things I like.

xspa.bandcamp.com/yum for discount codes! Peace!

1 Like

This is incredible. A wonderfully emotive soundscape. Loving this!

1 Like

Wow! Impressive album!

1 Like

Final one from me is Jabu’s first LP:

2 Likes

Buying a few things today that I’ve been streaming for a while, but one thing to highlight I reckon is that Fold have their full digital discography of 24 releases available for £3.20, which is a bit of a bargain

2 Likes

Yep, so interested I bought it immediately.

Thanks for the tip, right up my passage, that.

3 Likes

Did you try this one :

Also from the Avon Terror Corps

1 Like

Literally listening to it right now

Hey I’m releasing this today, it’s somewhere between dreamy downtempo and mellow-ish techno. Analog Rytm and Four sprinkled throughout.

2 Likes

My band’s contribution. Released yesterday. It’s quite dark but tinged with hopefulness. Enjoy!

Gear used: DN, OT, M:C and Ableton Live, plus some guitar and vocals, of course.

3 Likes

Happy Bandcamp Friday everyone! Thought I’d toss up my most recent release from back in May. It’s a “pay what you want” so download away!!! Thanks

3 Likes

Really nice stuff! Very Warp in overall sound. Is track three dedicated to a certain member of Elektron? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Entire catalog on ÂŁ30
90% off
Looks very good too

2 Likes

Actually yes. It was my thank you for his work on the Digitone. All DN + MD

1 Like

Bought a lot of albums today - ready for the weekend :slight_smile:

Several releases from Fauxpas Music (ambient, IDM):

Two fantastic house albums from Kim Brown:

And some deep techno from Dino Sabatini:

I’ve been digging this one (for the hip hop heads):