Avicii

Died

1 Like

At first I thought: haha funny post, but then I checked it. Not funny. Absolutely not funny. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Damn. Only 28 years old?

I wasn’t familiar with the meaning behind his artist name. Now that I know, it certainly does seem that it had to have been very personal to him.

1 Like

Yea alcohol addiction is bad. Man, I can’t believe he’s been fighting addiction since he was 24. RIP

2 Likes

Wow. That’s an incredibly young age to die from alcoholism. Virtually unheard of to die that young from drinking (unless you OD in one drinking session). Poor guy.

1 Like

Very sad. Think Honey Dijon summed it up…

3 Likes

how sad. i was never a fan, but i often catch myself singing the vocal from levels. RIP.

2 Likes

Can’t help thinking he said it for the likes. Such is life now

1 Like

Not Fan, But Repose in Peace.

2 Likes

Just devastating…loss of words. Extreme talent, we all can see that regardless of musical taste.

That is so young…not sure what happend but i feel for his family…i never listened to him by choice but my teenage daughter played certain tracks on a loop and they stuck in my head…i read an interview in Future Music Magazine that made me envy him for finding success at such a young age. he left a mark on this world i guess…its sad if he was burnt out so early in life by music meets industry. May he rest in peace…

2 Likes

Love or loathe him…tragic at 28!

2 Likes

sad.the pressure of fame sent him over the edge. as most case’s i presume his management or record label drained everything out of him for there gain

1 Like

very sad news