Artwork appreciation

I have just received my black AR in the mail this morning. It’s gorgeous, more than I had anticipated!

But there is definitely something to be said about the packaging. I like it that it’s some crude card box, and I love it that it’s covered with such a brilliant artwork:

@eangman I haven’t seen any mention of the artist in the manual. Would you mind giving us the name of the talented people involved for the different artworks on Elektron boxes/manuals/promos?

6 Likes

I saw pieces of the box but not like that, was not expecting it to be calligraphy given the way it looks and the product. Very cool. The most edgy looking calligraphy I’ve ever seen…

1 Like

And you can almost see some 3D shape emerging.
The Matrix, seen from above ^^

This is the artwork from the box, btw. I’ve just taken the picture.
I would love an A2 printing of this on my wall, I tell you.

Has an HR Giger quality about it. Looks really cool. I’m on the MK1 dark trinity but I would love to be able to upgrade. Enjoy!

1 Like

wall paper desk top

1 Like

Is it weird that I want now a card box upgrade? :thinking:

Yeah, this would really make a great printing on the wall.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s Etile, I’ve seen their art around Gothenburg

2 Likes

Thanks @Ess.
Nice stuff, Etile’s artwork remind me some of a friend of mine’s own street art:

Yeah we should praise this person. Are they responsible for the Model Cycle art too?

1 Like

Elektron have just announced home Decor Wallpaper in the store. Buy 9 rolls get one free. Hurry whilst stocks last :smiley:

I don’t know anything about this, but I reckon different people are involved.
Artwork from A4 or M:C are very different from AR, the artwork of which does fit Etile’s esthetics, as @Ess pointed out.

It’s pretty cool that street art goes on such instruments packaging.
Loving it even more now ^^

2 Likes