Arturia Microbrute

Good to know, I could have saved myself 40 quid
But now I have a unique customised 'brute I suppose

1 Like

At first they wanted about £80 including potage, but i moaned a bit and then they changed their minds and sent them free.

3 Likes

I recently purchased new knobs from them and paid like 15€ total. Only the knobs tho, the other parts I cleaned myself from the sticky rubber coating. If I knew a little moaning could have gotten me all the replacement parts for free, I surely would have went that route :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If I need that favour I’ll tell them how I talk up their products on forums

Best. Synth. Ever.

Here’s a demo video with some presets for Ambient and Techno. Maybe you find it useful

I took all the knobs off mine a couple of months ago and spent an hour or two wiping them all down with “Goo Gone”… that mostly did the trick. I still haven’t finished the job – the knobs on the rear panel need it too.

Nice to know there are replacements available for sale.

Just spotted one for about 150€ and doesnt it sounds… BRUTE?
The filter is simply full of delicious grittiness, isnt it? Isnt that sequncer also pretty cool? ^^
Love its fact of not storing presets and being so hands on!

3 Likes

The Micro/Mini brutes have a sound. I would say this sound is a love it or hate type of thing.
$150 is a good price.

I enjoy having it as a knob per function synth. Its sequencer is pretty cool. I keep mine to use CV with my Barp 2600.

I personally like having a few small monosynths of various character (I have the MicroBrute, Korg Monologue, and MicroFreak).

2 Likes

I just found this video showing a bit of its sound capabilities :wink:

It doesnt sound bad to me at all!

3 Likes