Wondering if the audio inputs function for things beyond vocoder, either right now, or in future versions ?
ADDED : The answer is yes apparently. I’ve read for instance you can use the inputs for audio processing with a Pigments patch.
Wondering if the audio inputs function for things beyond vocoder, either right now, or in future versions ?
ADDED : The answer is yes apparently. I’ve read for instance you can use the inputs for audio processing with a Pigments patch.
The ability to put vst presets onto a piece of hardware is intriguing, especially for a vst like Pigments, however not all vst presets are intriguing. So in order to get this hardware filled with presets you want likely requires quite a bit of work, and considering the limited control the hardware has, what good does it do to put the presets on the hardware? Not a whole lot it seems, beyond just having them on hardware. If it was maybe a multitrack groovebox with sequencing and song abilities, or something along those lines, then it might make more sense to have vst presets on hardware. As such this seems niche.
wait a sec…
This was the first thing that came to my mind too. Entirely possible that they sourced the screen and ring encoder from the same supplier - I recall reading that Ableton gets their specialty displays for Push from an automotive supplier that typically makes them for car dashboards.
Also, I couldn’t resist.
…it will be a serious alternative for all who want to play a truu stagekeyboard that gives u all sorts of soundvariety options in realtime “let’s play this…” accesss…
it’s really great gear for all classic keyboard players, gigging with coverbands…
I was thinking exactly the same! Right now I have to put my Mac’s trackpad on the Keylab’s 4x4 pads.
As Rabban picked up on before this was announced, it’s also a wash machine interface.
I paid 1430
I’m seriously looking at this as an option for a living room piano for my kid to learn keys on. Ticks a lot of boxes - not cheap but competitive with the other stuff I’ve been shortlisting for this: Crumars, Nords, etc. All will depend on if the keybed is nice … and if/when I finally give up on getting a Rhodes in good condition for reasonable money.
Ah ah ah excellent 
I really wasn’t aware of the release of this keyboard/synthesizer, but it’s true that it’s funny
The name is interesting, especially since I’ve been in contact with them regarding my presets for the Polybrute 
Nick in the video i just posted says the keybed feel is between a synth and a piano action, is custom to Arturia, and he really likes the feel.
That sounds very positive to me.
actually I wouldn’t mind seeing Loopop’s (smiling) face one of these days hahahahah. Hand are OK but face - it’s a whole different story
Names often get pulled from the subconscious.
What’s it feel like having a deluxe keyboard synth named after you ? ![]()
If one day they release a synth named CO5MA, I’m going to start asking some serious questions 
I find it beautiful !
Skylab was taken by Buchla:
And astrolabes are round:

I think that’s the reference to the rounded screen 
Thanks 
I think im buying one!