Arp offsets & setup menu: recreating your own patches on A4

Hello everyone!
Perhaps many users got the same trouble as I got - or perhaps mostly me as I’m still learning the A4 -
I have been creating an interesting patch, mostly using the arp offsets and the arp setup menu (arp designer?). I find them extremely inspiring with coming up with super cool and unique sounds.
The problem is that I DID NOT save the kit and then went ahead working on another pattern (but same project, same bank) I did change the track settings for that particular track I was so happy about and then I have spent sooooo many hours trying to recreate that. Clearly without any success…
Luckily I did record the patch/pattern, as I often record my jams.
I wonder if by listening to it, could you perhaps helping me figuring out some possible patch settings I could have had? What I would need is mostly the arp notes settings, not the patches for the filter or amp envelops sections. That I find it easy thing, Is there any other way to recreate that specific arp patch? I would be EXTREMELY grateful if I could get that back. Please find attached the recording sample (the only thing that is added to the sound is the microcosm)