Are They All Gone?

Ha! Probably. I got my DSI Mono Evolver Desktop from them a year ago (when it was discontinued) for $380. Probably under the same circumstances but a hell of a deal :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got my desktop Evolver from them earlier this year for the same price. I was a little wary because there are some negative reviews of Pro Audio Star online about them taking orders for things they didnā€™t actually have in stock (and new Evolvers were pretty scarce in the marketplace at that point), but my experience was great.

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s why I called them and double-checked what they actually had in stock. They looked it up and were able to tell me exactly how many they had in which warehouse. Iā€™ll post here again when I have a tracking number to reassure others that they indeed are shipping them out.

2 Likes

I did indeed get my tracking number, so they do have the Machinedrum in stock. I noticed Perfect Circuit had a couple on Ebay for even less. Looks like we get a second chance to fulfill our Elektron dreams!

1 Like

yeahā€¦ saw Perfect Circuit has them listed on their Elektron page on their site, including an anniversary edition one. They had a plain MD available for order earlier today but now itā€™s gone (listed as ā€˜pre-orderā€™, strangely).

The have a new non-UW MD on Ebay for $599 still, with stand. There were two earlier, but now just the one.