Are They All Gone?

Been very tempted to grab a Monomachine since the price drop but now that I’ve got a bit of spare cash they’re out of stock on elektron.se, doesn’t anyone know if that’s all the stock gone for good or if there’ll be more?

Thanx

On my favourite dealer’s website, MM is still on sale…

Thanks, will have a looksie.

I check the website everyday…

Musicians friend has an estimated restock date of 6/3, so hopefully by the end of the week!

I ordered mine from Guitar Center few days after it went on sale. I still haven’t received it yet. I keep getting emails from them saying it’s been delayed. So hopefully the 6/3 (Guitar center and Musician Friends are sister companies) is for real this time.

Both companies will keep bumping their ETA until they actually have stock. Same with Sweetwater. Sorry…I went through this during the great Octa-drought of 2014 and it sucks.

2 Likes

If you’re in the UK, reddogmusic can get them in for 679, seem to remember another retailer having them in stock too.

Yup. Just checked and now it says 6/11

Man that seems unethical.

I also wanted a Monomachine badly (I’m in Germany):

• www.thomann.de let me order one, then sent me an email: “Sorry, we’re sold out, the product is discontinued and we can’t place a new order.”
  • www.justmusic.de listed the monomachine as in-stock, so I ordered one. “Sorry, we just sold the last one and have some problems with stock-keeping in our web-shop, but we’re getting a new shipment next week”
  • one other dealer (Musikhaus Korn) had none in stock, but was also awaiting a shipment from Elektron

In the end, Justmusic came through and I got my Monomachine on Tuesday! :elmm:

So I’m thinking that Elektron is fulfilling their backlog but won’t take any new orders anymore, but that’s just speculation of course.

Yes! Shipping out units to retailers when we get them. We will however have them available for direct purchase later on as well.

4 Likes

Guitar Guitar in the uk have about 6 in stock

Sorry Simon but can you please tell me when later on? I’ve been waiting since April and i’ve told that you’ll have them at the beginning of this month.

No, sorry - I don’t have any exact dates. :nej:
All I know is that we’ve had some delays but should be on track this week.

Hi Simon, I know you can’t give dates, but would you say that ordering from a retailer would mean getting one significantly sooner than ordering direct from Elektron? Say at least a month quicker? I’d like to give you guys my business directly, but it would be frustrating to see availability everywhere else first, while I wait to order directly. Also, have you all considered taking preorders? You’ve stated matter of factly that they will be back… If I could just place my order now that would be great… As it is I am literally checking everyday and it’s kind of exhausting/constant disappointment. Thanks!

1 Like

Grand, thanks for hopping in to clarify.

Gives me a little more time to decide if I really need another (totally wonderful and unique sounding) machine or a holiday instead! :smile_cat:

When they are back in our web shop, we will send out a newsletter. No need to check every day.
I really don’t know whether a retailer will get machines faster than we put up units in our web shop. :zonked:

Thanks Simon!

Guitar Center’s web site now has expected date of 7/1. It was 6/3 yesterday. I’ve been waiting since February. This is getting ridiculous. If it wasn’t for the gift card I used to purchase this, I would cancel from them and buy it from someone else who has it in stock.

I haven’t found it in stock anywhere in the US :frowning:

The MnM seems rarer, or harder to come by, than the MD, no?

Is it more highly coveted?

I would love one too, but even on the second hand market, they’re hard to come by.

Seems there’s more MD’s for sale out there than Monomachines…