AR808 - Released

An AR606 would be awesome :thup:

2 Likes

I’ve been experimenting switching some of the machines for the hats and cymbals, love the hybrid 606/ 808 sounds from it! A complete AR606 kit would make me soooo happy :grin:

2 Likes

any update?

test test test, is this thing on?

2 Likes

any news on update?

I`m late to this; however, thank you bruh. I finally got it to work.

Thanks. I DON’T want any 909 sounds. 808 is cool, 909 is not. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I don’t understand the allure myself

There’s Afrika Bambaataa fans there :stuck_out_tongue:
But mixing Sub Bass and Very Low Bass with a 808 kick make me sick… it’s a painful job…

It is really impressive how the creator uses a lot of the lfo to shape the sounds in addition to the build in machines learning a lot from him to get more sounds out of the mki especially getting those snares right.

1 Like

On which target is the LFO ? Or does it vary by step?

I’m away from home now on a trip with the wife. But if I remember correctly he uses ramp shape with destination ranging from volume through filter and noise level for a lot of the snares. I have to recheck when I get home. Anyways if you buy and download the kit you can see it all. For the longest I was tweaking mainly the synth, filter and amp pages coming up short with no iota on the lfo pages beyond sweeps and fx.

Is the AR808 still available? Just got an MKI and would love to load this up! Went to the link but its no longer.

Thanks!

If not available I can send you a syx

Site is down. Feel free to share.

5 Likes

Justin, would you share some ideas on how to approach LFO use? I always prefer creating my sounds myself, but any advice, idea and suggestion is always welcome :slight_smile:

Yeah - I’m interested in this too. What’s the score with grabbing the files now?

AR808-Sounds.syx (3.7 KB)AR808-Pat Kit01.syx (17.8 KB)
AR808-Pat Kit02.syx (17.8 KB)
AR808.pdf (380.1 KB)

9 Likes

Would there be anyway to get these types of sounds from the analogue four? (I haven’t bought one yet but I think Iv settled on one, Im just trying to work out how versatile it could be)

Not sure about the hihats and cymbals, but other sounds I’d imagine you could get quite close…