I have spent the past two days learning and setting up Cubase to record all the AR outputs from Overbridge onto individual tracks. I got everything working as it should I believe and it all looks pretty clean in Cubase with very little annoyances in workflow. (I’ll share the Cubase project template later [after I figure out the MIDI part] for those who have struggled like me. I’ll do one for the Digitone too.)
I am having an issue when I try and record the Overbridge MIDI output of the tracks. The recording is fast by what looks to be an exact 32nd note.
I have tried pretty much everything I could find about Cubase and MIDI synchronization.
Thanks for all help!