AR and A4 mk1 Overbridge: total recall not working

Hi all,

so i recently dived into Overbridge, which i am using from within Ableton Live. So far i have not been able to activate total recall on my AR and A4 mk1. When i press “enable” the device just sits there forever, saying “OVERBRIDGE SYNC”. Its seems so work when i use a fresh project. However, this is not an option for me, as i have tons of work that i now want to finish in live.

When i enable overbridge with a fresh project and then switch back to an existing one on the machine, the “Re-Activate” button in the plugin does nothing. The correct behavior (if im not mistaken) should be a query in the machines display whether it should use its current or plugin state.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I searched the forujm for total recall issues, but it appears that this problem has not been discussed yet. I wonder if some fix for this is in the works.

Digitone does not have this problem, so i guess it is not intended to require an initialized project.

Best

Hey I’m having exactly the same problem , the reactivate button does nothing . Fresh project fine otherwise no.
Did you find a solution ?