AR Analog Rytm feature request thread

Yes I would love to have both mute types like the digis…
I’m finally getting the hang of having both on the digitakt…
you can build you tracks up with purple pattern mutes then you can still use green to bring sounds in and out as a performance mute…

2 Likes

It would be incredibly useful. I’ve requested it too. Would be so much better when switching patterns to start it with less sounds on.

1 Like

Trig + Fill to put trig in fill mode (In recording mode while a FILL is not happening of course)

Specially with the changes in 1.60, in which the old shortcut is gone (Pressing trig and a quick turn left to the Parameter knob)

PLEASE! Make this happen.

2 Likes

Machinedrum style song mode where you can select fragments of patterns, and two way scale selection using the step buttons, so for instance. you could activate/loop steps 4-8 of a pattern

2 Likes

Oh? Thanks for clearing that up, I misunderstood the feature. I’m still really excited to use it!

Was this just added to the AR and A4 on this last update, or had it been available prior? I was under the impression that it was only available for the DT and DN at this point.

1 Like

been there since (before) the beginning - it only works in the browser, the manager is for, well, managing …

2 Likes

Wow you just completely blew my mind. I had no idea… this is just too great to have overlooked for so long. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I’ve emailed Elektron about it a couple of days ago and they said it should be fixed in the next update :v: they were surprised no one mentioned this before so I guess I should have done this ages ago :smiley:

3 Likes

Feature request: A setting option for x0x style step input with three states: on, on with accent, off.

Feature request: Machine tool/SDK for making custom machines! Pretty please!!!

5 Likes

I guess they’ll keep that a secret but that would be very very interesting :grinning:

1. sample management through Overbridge software!

2. Ability to assign samples loaded in ram specifically to certain pads only (like machines are exclusive to certain pads, id like to see us restrict certain samples to certain pads only) this way could scan through samples on a pad and only ones I specified would show up.

3. Direct out sample preview instead of going through the track settings and filter and all that.

4. PAD sensitivity adjustment. I know the pads can be more sensitive than they are because when I switch to mute mode or scene or performance mode, the pressure required to mute the pad is a fraction of what it takes to trigger a sound. has to be a software thing.

5 Likes
  1. side chain to compressor from 1 or more tracks in the RYTM

2. Gain reduction meter on compressor

3. Flashing rate indicator for affected parameter of LFO, so we could see which parameter is being affected by LFO at a glance and what rate it is operating at.

9 Likes

I would still really like to see a simple addition of a global “velocity off” setting. I know there are workarounds etc…but that’s a feature I would like to see added to the Mk1.

One thing i just thought of would be really cool is if while you were on any page, one could just hold down the LFO button and touch or turn a knob and it would AUTOMATICALLY assign the LFO to that parameter.

maybe even if you continue to hold down the button you could adjust the depth by continuing to turn the knob without having to switch into the LFO page to do it. (possibly some depth indicator line underneath the parameter to show changes.)

9 Likes

A great idea and something already implemented on the Models. Have a +1 on me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would really like to be able to import kits from one project to another, or export kits from project to a list that can be imported into new projects.

• make kit 1 in project 1 and save.
• start project 2. decide kit from project 1 would be dope.
• import kit
• fun

7 Likes

This!

I would like for pattern change buttons to be toggle buttons, so changing patterns wouldn’t require a button combo.
I always use tape to keep the button pressed so I can more easily switch patterns with direct change, that’s how I play no chain nor song mode for me.

(I’m new here due to the recent update so I’ll let people fill me on the probability of this happening, but…)

PRB AS LFO DESTINATION!!!

3 Likes