Apollo Twin Clicking Back and Forth Between Overbridge Devices

Hi all,

Sorry if this is an obvious answer, but I’ve been unable to find references to it on the web or on YouTube troubleshooting videos:

Let’s say I’m using my AR MK2 in Overbridge mode through my Mac/Apollo Twin X. Everything is great, until I add, for instance, the Digitone. Once I bring up a second Elektron box (and the Overbridge app for that specific box), my Apollo begins swapping back and forth, about every 4 seconds, between the two devices. The AR MK2 plays for a couple of seconds, then click! the Digitone plays, back and forth, back and forth. As soon as I close the Overbridge for one of the boxes, everything calms back down and the box that remains plays fine.

Any ideas? Am I missing something obvious? All versions (drivers for the Elektron boxes, Overbridge, etc.) are all up to date. I’m also not getting any sort of alerts or errors from the UA console software. I’m thinking this is about some sort of dual instancing, but I can’t understand how to avoid it. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!