Anyone using the Aura (ex. Mystery Islands) Virus editor?

Quick question if anyone’s using the Aura editor - is it possible to get it to remember the MIDI connection to the hardware?

I seem to have to set this every time I start my DAWs (Ableton and Cubase in my case).

Ta!

You’d get good traction to your question here …

The topic is where the post would have been merged were it possible, we tend to prefer very specific questions on other gear to be grouped where possible, or for the split topics to be broad and different … ideally not things which can be answered in one line on one post

Run with this as is anyway, but if it doesn’t get ‘seen/answered’ then do re-post your question there and ask to have this closed.

I’d say that this is specifically a question on Aura’s plug-in editor.

Equally applies to their editors across the board for various synths.

Fixed!

I did another trawl of the Aura site. This is, in fact, just a problem with the Virus plug-in.

If you ever installed the “Simple USB driver” a lot of us were using at one point, you need to remove it. Otherwise, the Aura editor/plug-in gets confused!

I’ll add a note on the other thread. Remove this entire post if necessary.

1 Like

hi, anybody nof if it is possible to get usb-audio signal directly from plugin without Virus being set as main input device in settings (Ableton) - just like it was with original virus plugin? thanks

1 Like