Anyone bought a DT2 in the UK and received it yet?

I ordered from Rubadub as soon as the email came through. Said “ships this week”, chased Friday and then got a blanket email saying they hadn’t actually received them yet and thought that was the same for all UK suppliers and should be here this week.

Thought I’d ask if anyone had got one yet. Looked like Elevator Sounds shipped some already.

Would have ordered from Andertons but that said a few weeks for delivery.

Anderton’s currently lists stock due 2 May. That was what it said when I ordered, but I wasn’t that quick off the mark tbh, so we will see

2 Likes

Ordered on weds from elevator sound, arrived on Sunday

1 Like

Got mine from Anderton’s today. Ordered Thursday.

2 Likes

In the same boat with Rubadub - I wonder if they got a lot more orders than expected due to the lower price.

2 Likes

Was it listed as pre-order when you ordered? Or in stock?

Tbh, as much as I’m excited, it would be great if they delivered it at the weekend so I don’t have to have the parcel arrive whilst my partner is in :joy:

2 Likes

From memory, it said stock due Monday 29th. Shortly after I ordered the availability date online changed to 2nd May.

1 Like

When I order it said pre-order and the “ships this week”. Few hours later it said something else like “ships next week” or a date, can’t remember now.

I only ordered from them as it said it was shipping that week tbh. And because I don’t trust Andertons dates.

No biggy, though if they say something specific, I’d prefer it to be fact than fiction. Hay ho

1 Like

Pre ordered from andertons
It arrived today … I didn’t believe their dates but it’s actually here.

1 Like

Andertons have dispatched mine, a day before the website said more were arriving.

Ordered Wednesday, Elevator Sound shipped on Friday, and then it turned up on Monday. Alas, if only I picked special delivery. Before it was sent out, I’d spoken to Marco on the 25th; he confirmed they’d sold through their entire first batch, and were almost through pre-allocating the second (which are/were due this week).

Rubadub maybe went in a bit too hard with that £50 price-cut. I imagine some of the people who are sitting on a preorder might be tempted by Andertons in-stock-with-Friday-delivery.

1 Like

For what it’s worth got my shipping notification from Rubadub today, so hopefully others on their way out too :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks. Same here, though I don’t think DPD have collected it yet, so guessing won’t be with me until Friday.

So usually it says that for me until 9am or so the next morning when it is suddenly in their Enfield depot for delivery in London :sweat_smile: … I guess it might be different for outside of London though? Fingers crossed anyway!

1 Like

I only got notification at 5pm, so assuming the worst lol. We shall see! Hope u get yours tomorrow!!

1 Like

Mines due tomorrow :raised_hands:

Rubadub?

Andertons

1 Like

Still waiting for any update at all about my order from Rubadub (last Friday).

Received from Andertons :raised_hands:

Hang in there Rubadub/other shops crew