Anybody else have an issue with the power connection being super loose/unstable?

I have a pretty annoying issue with my Digitakt. If I just lightly brush the power cable or move the unit at all while it is on, it will turn off. It seems the connection port is really loose, and like I can just barely touch the power cable while it is on and it will turn off. Not a huge deal at home, but obviously for gigging and such that would be really annoying at best. I bought it from Sweetwater a few months ago, as a demo model, and I’m wondering if I should send it back to them and get that fixed. I’m pretty sure it’s still under their warranty.

I’ve not noticed this with mine. In fact, I just turned it on and wiggled the cord, even gently pulled on it, and it remained on. Sounds like yours is pretty loose indeed.

Ticket!
Thats not normal. I have had 2 and moved them arround when jamming Alot!!. No power loss…i have had this with a few other bits of kit and its always been the solder on the power jack pins being loos or dry…unless the female part of the power jack has been stretched out from the cord being pulled sideways?

1 Like

Just bought a used Digitakt from fb marketplace and I’m having this exact issue. Did you find a resolution? I’m hoping maybe just a new power supply.