Another OB fault thread, may I have help please? {SOLVED}

Hello,

So I had the pleasure of being forced to reinstall windows for no good reason. In my previous install, all was working fine, I have installed the same version of windows 11.

So what is happening is my analog heat starts up and works great, but my analog rytm mk1 keeps coming up with a fault.

My setup is the AR is plugged into an overhub, then into a usb 3 port on a pcie card in a Sonnett echo 3 chassis and then thunderbolt 3 into the laptop. I assure you this was working before my fresh re install. I have latest thunderbolt drivers and controller software.

I have tried the following;

• Changing usb port - restarting
  • Changing usb cable
  • Changing port for the overhub
  • Going directly into my laptop local usb port without the overhub
  • uninstalled overbridge completely and reinstalled
  • tried every latency and buffer setting
  • tried to reduced to only main outs
  • I passed an unbaptized baby under a donkey just after the first morning rain
  • I re installed the firmware
  • I went back to an older version of OB

I fear I may become violent soon.

If anyone has any suggestions and help me solve my issue I will be grateful.

3 Likes

what is this fault specifically? and are you up to date with the AR firmware?

Hi,

Yes I am on the current latest firmware. I also refreshed the firmware. This version did work last week on my previous PC install.

So here is a picture of the fault.

I have tried the suggestions in that little help box.

SOLVED!!!

So I also have an Arturia Rig16.

I had to remove all files for both overbridge and Rig16, I am talking going through the register manually, and system32, appdata, driver folders, also the user folders… EVERYTHING MUST go!!!

Reboot.

Reinstall.

2 Likes

Frankly I’m surprised that the pagan infant / pack mule paradigm didn’t yield results, that used to work all the time for everquest server down errors on vista. Are you positive that the baby wasn’t born to a unitarian barkeep? There might be some unaccounted-for interference via quantum entanglement.

Glad you got it all worked out the old fashioned way though.

1 Like

2 Likes