AnalogRytm MK2 preformance knob not work

Hello , few days ago i notice my preformance konb not working at all seems to be always maxout .

for example i want use knob for kick picth … i do all the edit stuff ( choose the pad ecc ecc) then once i go for play it :

func + qper and then i select the pad where the kick pitch should work whit the knob , the light become more green but sound as the performance knob is turn at his max he dont respond at all but the effect go .

in other words :
func + qper and activate any pad i make whit preformance mode to use whit the knob sound all maxout and the knob do not respond …

is a softwere problem or hardwere ? there are some options that i press accidentally and somehow i deactivate the knob ? or i did just open and change the knob … its pretty annoying

p.s. i alredy have the last firmwere and sorry for my bad english

Are all the perf dials maxed out?
Try loading a different project and testing again.

alredy done … tried whit the fabric one… its pure choas … the pads when i press work fine … but the knob seems dead … so its broken right ? … and its 2 years that i threat ar2 and oct2 as my kids

OK, that’s a shame. I’m out of sensible ideas and can only now suggest:
. Backup.
. Factory Reset.
. Retry.

If still not working open a ticket with Elektron.

how can i open a ticket ??

anyway when go func + qper for selecing which pad will activate by the pref knob seem to use scene mod … :frowning: