Analog Rytm with ProTools

Anyone have luck running the Rytm in ProTools using the USB connection? I can’t see it as a plugging like in Ableton. Is this a possibility?

Pro Tools does not use AU or VST plug ins… only their own Proprietary AAX format.

I use the AR with Protools 12 and Overbridge, running through DDMF plugin. Works for me!

ddmf metaplugin i mean abviously

Hey… RockBTTM,
Just thinking of jumping in with an Analog 4 as my first piece of Elektron gear… I use Ableton and also Protools depending on the project.

Does the DDMF Metaplugin handle timing well with Overbridge in Protools…?

Thanks!!

Hi,
The controls all ar working great but latencycis a big problem which i have not been able to solve. I now use it to create sounds and then print them as wav into my sessions.
There might be solutions if you find those please let me know

Thanks so much for the quick reply!
Yeah, as always with PT, I did think latency might be an issue…! Are you on PTHD?

I think I’m still going to jump in on the Analog 4, and I’ll see if I can find a workaround… I guess there are plenty of possible options for hosting AU in PT… just a case of finding the one which has the best timing!

I did see a YouTube of someone using Overbridge standalone then using aggregate device to get into PT… Have you tried that?

Im not on pthd but just pt12.5 with a focusrite 18i20 i havent tried the thing in yt video. Actually im thinkin of switching to cubase pro 9 because im more producing then mixing