Analog Rytm Video Thread

I wish I new how to get a video from my performance.
Not that I judge that it could be interesting.
But I could post my little track without being beaten for dropping sound without visual…
(Damn I just did !!)

I invoke the FACT that I used Virtual Flannel’s VHS samples, this fits the theme, doesn’t it ?

BTW this thread was too deep in the forums, it should always stay at the surface !!

Haha, this is amazing, well done. There’s not much going on but learning how to keep a groove interesting with few elements is really worth doing. Is that your dad’s stuff? He teaching you? I don’t even want to think about how good you’ll be in 10 years!

Really loving this one! How are you making that “stumbling” effect that sounds like a plock on the tempo or something? Just smart retrigs and microtiming?

Live electro cumbia session using Analog Rytm as slave

Thanks to Virtual Flannels Soundpack I bought this thing again. Amazing Soundpack VF!!

Hi guys,

this year I produced a tutorial series in german with 11x videos of the basics on the analog rytm. The last video with the overbridge integration is on my to do list :slight_smile:

I hope you enjoy it :wink:

Best,
Kai

All Rytm!!

Thats fucking brilliant! Love it! Nice to hear people not doing straight techno

Thats fucking brilliant! Love it! Nice to hear people not doing straight techno[/quote]
:+1:

this is great, great melody from Tempest too

Love this! Magical :+1:

I know that footage, thats from old SB records in Romford, I had family in Gidea Park and used to visit it from time to time.

Love this! Magical :+1: [/quote]
Concur that is Micordot Musicbox tastic! mmm Microdot Musicbox, track title done lol

Hi there everyone,
Here’s an electronica jam.
Hope you’ll enjoy,
Cheers

1 Like

Loving the vids, throwing my hat in the ring. Will be doing four more over the next few months:

[url=“https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYnXbDkgrY&feature=youtu.be”]

[url=“https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYnXbDkgrY&feature=youtu.be”]

2 Likes

More of these please,

these tutorials are more usefull then the one from the elektron guys.
to bad not in english but, they really help

More of these please,

these tutorials are more usefull then the one from the elektron guys.
to bad not in english but, they really help[/quote]
2nd that! Really helpful videos. Hope you will make some Analog 4 tutorials as well.

Samples playing where made on the waldorf blofeld. Overbridge is used to apply different efxs to each sound in Ableton live.

1 Like

Yeeesss :relieved: