Analog Rytm Video Thread

@zonta
Thanks for the props! I can only do basic stuff but it is a lot of fun so I will keep working at it.

My new Set! :slight_smile:

Greez from Austriaā€¦

An example of playing in scene mode

Greetings
First Post here :O verbridge :slight_smile:

My video with Rytm and A4

Enjoy

Hi there, i recorded some live jamā€¦
I did it right after i broke my vocoder, which iā€™ve been setting up the entire day, with very interesting resultsā€¦ :frowning:

Although the AR is present throughout the jam, the real stars are the OT and Kaossilatorā€¦

Hope it is watchable from this perspective, i danced some.

Dany Loud ROCKING on A4+AR!

(If you can stand this typical genre-sound)

Take this!!

digging the sounds a lot!

Brilliant ā€œminimal-electroā€, was it all rytm+A4 and Big sky? And what does big sky add to the setup compared tol elektrons reverb?

I typically like darker stuff, but this is well done and got me to jam in my chair.

a new one, played a little with the videoā€¦

100% RYTM beat.

1 Like

RYTM in the live mix!

Rockinā€™ the funk! Great jobā€¦ nice choices of gear too, perfect balance without being too complex.

So many nice clips from everyone here! Good threadā€¦

A single pattern improvisation with the amazing Eleketronā€™s black boxes and ā€œPerformerā€, my snapshot manager made on Max.

ā€œPerformerā€ allows me to save and recall ā€œmutesā€ ā€œlevelsā€ and ā€œperformance parametersā€, also control them directly from Ableton Push and also from Octatrackā€™s crossfader.

Still in early beta, if you want to try Performer or know more about it just drop me message.

Thanks for watching!

Fantastic !!!

Would be nice to control the performance scenes with push`s rotary encoders as well. What are you controlling with OcataĀ“s crossfader ?

I really would like to test it

and a great song by the way

Thanks!

In the video besides OT internal parameters, IĀ“m controlling mostly the mute state of the kick on the Rytm and some slight increments on Analog four performance knobs.

ā€¦But you can control any of the available parameters. Here is a draft I wrote about Performer concept and possibilities:

[https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbao46xkal12py4/Performer%2C%20a%20tool%20for%20the%20Elektronā€™s%20black%20boxes.pdf?dl=0](https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbao46xkal12py4/Performer%2C a tool for the Elektronā€™s black" boxes.pdf?dl="0)

About push knobs controlling the performance knobs/pads. That will be implemented soon, it is a piece of cake actually, the ā€œhardā€ part is the visual feedback on the display that has to be made character by character by sending sysex messages (as I read so far), nothing impossible but I need to get my hands on it.

Recorded live in one take, here i u se the akai xr 20 as a controller for the rytm, very nice combo. Blofeld, OT and RMX1000 also present.