Analog Rytm Video Thread

thx guys!

Did you put #hardtrance on that tune !? Slightly off :wink:

so i suppose you mean its harder? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

By the way, I love your remix of Born To Die.

haha really? did that for a college application. don’t like it much myself… thanks anyway though!!

3 patterns 1 scene a few performances
no sample :slight_smile:

…forgot to post it here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

your videos are alway brilliant @cuckoomusic

Here’s one more.

Thanks again for the tutorials cuckoo. I learned much from your videos.

Excellent video, especially the Logic integration bit at the end !!

Read the manual & practice your AR, this video shows nothing more…

For some People it is easier to learn by seeing someone doin it, instead of reading a written manual, but to practice we have all!

I bet you’re fun at parties.

As my friends say, yes I am, sorry… And I don’t see the point of your remark here.

The guys wants to be paid hundreds euros for making such videos, now I’m laughing.
Cool for him if people buy a 1500€ machine, don’t read the manual, and want to pay someone to do the job they are supposed to.

The video is very nicely done, and even seasoned Elektron users (10+ years here) may find something useful.

Something over looked in the manual, a neat shortcut not yet learned.

Not to mention deriving some inspiration from seeing someone else at work.

Thank you very much, CUCKOO!

p.s. and it’s a heck of a lot better than TV eh? :wink:

Live Analog Acid Elektron Rytm Jam (Mix between Techno/Elektro and a touch of IDM)

Analog Rytm + 303 :alien:

It shows CUCKOO, which is plenty more.
I like watching tutorials even if I know the gear really well.
Sometimes I learn a trick or two, or it simply solidifies the information.
Just like watching a movie about a book I read brings new life to the book, as well as the movie.
Sorry to hear your friends think you’re sorry.

Great attitude. Thanks for sharing your opinions.

Yea I’m also grateful for the video tutorials, my concentration is a bit shit when it comes to reading manuals so these help. Most things in the vid I’d already known but picked up a couple of tips too.

IMO the rytm manual is a “reference manual”, which leaves a bit of guesswork on the actual implementation of info contained within. Cuckoo shows the features hands-on, and is also a fun person to observe in the operators’ seat.
Thx cuckoo! Taught me the chainmode at least <3

Thanks y’all for the overwhelming support! I know it’s a bit messy, but that’s just life. A mess, that hopefully makes sense at some point :slight_smile:
ps. Finally I know who is giving me the thumbs down, lol.

1 Like