Analog Rytm Video Thread

Yeah, thanks for the video. It’s always good to see how other people work with the same gear I have.

Thanks for the video Cuckoo. Just got my RYTM and its very helpful. To gain information I feel it’s easier to be taught than to just learn out right. For example my school books tell me all the same information as the teacher, but I have an easier time understanding when a real person is explaining and showing it to me. And Cuckoo…what a great teacher to have!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks mr shirt. Can’t wait to see what you’ll do with it, mate!

Yeah it’s nowhere near as informative or helpful as all the useful videos and posts that you’ve……oh, hold on……

This is my first video attempt.
I made a few mistakes but i think its not that bad after all.

Hope you like it.
And by the way thank you Cuckoo for your video tutorial.
Greatly appreciated…

Cheers!

Hell yeah, that was real nice Maxicosi.
When are you gonna incorporate the Tempest?

Thank you :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I am currently building a liveset with OT, Tempest and AR but i must admit
i´m having a hard time handling all trhee machines together. :zonked:

Love the Cuckoo tutorial series.

It’s interesting when you enter song mode that the way it works currently is confusing. You press enter a series of pattern numbers and the menu “Choose a Pattern…” pops up over the Song screen obscuring what you’re doing. Why doesn’t it just work like the A4 / Keys and not display when punching in song patterns.

I wish there was more consistency with the Elektron UI. Like on the RYTM you can’t confirm a decision with the press of an encoder (like the A4), you have to press ‘Yes’. Urgh.

Anyways, great video. Donation sent as a thankyou for your time making these. Now plz… Octatraaaaaaack!

Morning Rytm rudiments.

Holy shite, that was just… perfect!! unreal…

Man, that means a lot to me :slight_smile: .

Cheers!..

It ain`t me!!

Nice Poolsession by Daypack with Analog 4 and Rytm.

Zenser, nice find. Dapayk is the man.

it’s not a video, but it’s straight from the AR:

https://soundcloud.com/rooftopgigolo/rooftop-gigolo-almond-cake

only analog and factory samples

Thanks for this… I like your style, rsp

Thanks buddy!

Thanks for the tutorials Cuckoo! So much better than making my way through manuals! Can you do one on A4 / AK as well? :slight_smile: Your’re a star!

Nice, I like your style. Your videos are the only ones I have found which make the AR actually look interesting/not boring. How are you liking it?