Analog Rytm samples

@old hydro law: my troll detector is smoking and your argument is silly. please refrain from posting in this thread.

1 Like

I guess dionysiananarchy told a friend about elektronauts?

Anyway, thanks for these samples! I hope they don’t lower the value of the Rytm when I try them out in my Octatrack! :wink:

@cocker lol @ my music being crap…

MCA records, stones throw, mello music, fat beats, priority records etc and many hip hop GIANTS would disagree with you…

as well as the signed checks

but that is neither here nor there.

the reason i said y’all must be hobbyists because i have never ever in 30 years of being in studios seen a producer give away his sounds. maybe its a hip hop mindset…

but like i said…i’ve paid pros to mix records and they don’t even give you access to the session because they dont want you to see what they did. lol. kanye got lambasted for saying he took eminems sound disk.

its all good. didn’t mean to offend your sensibilities by calling you “hobbyists”.

having a hobby is good!

cheers!

+1.

http://www.elektron.se/products/analog-rytm?section=sounds

Old hydro Law you must be douche to work with since you brag to “hobbyist” on internet forums.

If your as awesome as you say you are you really wouldn’t care if someone put up samples of a machine. Seems like you might feel releasing samples is a threat to your work you do. Which is silly, because if your stuff is good no sample pack will take that away.

So if everyone should keep secret their, trick/tips and other secret formula…why subscribe to a forum?

Nevermind… just a pro troll for hobbyist.

[url=“http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/mikehuckaby”]

+1.

http://www.elektron.se/products/analog-rytm?section=sounds[/quote]
those are one hit samples? lol
good reach though. helping me prove my point

where i have bragged? i was told i sucked…i pointed out people have paid me to suck i suppose. (old hydro law is an anagram of my professional name)
i dont care. as far as i can tell not too many hip hop guys use electron boxes. so i’m not in competition with most of you guys anyway.
again…its a pet peeve of a guy from an older generation that doesn’t quite get the whole follower/take a picture/put everything on the internet paradigm. different strokes for different folks.
i also have a degree in psychology and find the psychology of the internet interesting. like why someone would take the time to record, edit and post samples.
i’m interested also why i feel compelled to respond to these messages lol

just don’t. Let Lars Erik do his thing and move on.

1 Like

@void

why don’t you post a sysex of your favorite sounds you made on the AR…

humor me…

i know on the tempest forum cats ask for sysex and the response is crickets lol

post up your work…everybody is gonna use the sounds different anyway

you are what makes them special lol

i also have a degree in psychology and find the psychology of the internet interesting. like why someone would take the time to record, edit and post samples.

Because they aren’t greedy, selfish assholes*?

Because some people like to put back from where they take?

Because “pro” or “not pro” means 4/5ths of fuck all on the 'net?

Hey, I’ve been paid for audio work. That makes me a pro, right?

I like to share my sounds where possible. I give out free samples sometimes.

You can find of my sysex on the DSI forum if you look hard enough :wink:

• not saying you are btw, just a general comment

Glad we have such a great community with people willing to share sounds and ideas! @oldhydrolaw is just mad because now everyone with these samples just took his spot in line to get signed by Warp Records.

You should probably tell Paul from Morcheeba that he’s a hobbyist, as just a few months ago he shared some fantastic samples of his that I’ve been using quite a bit.

24 bit:

16 bit:

best thread ever. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

bwa ha ha. old hydro law is a pro ya’ll. That’s why he’s on here commenting about the links all over the internet that he has personally had time to find and call out. Shit, I’m waiting for page links.

seriously, people buy the tr-808 for it’s swing. Samples are everywhere. People can try and use these samples for whatever but without the workflow, filters, sequencer, slides, etc…, they’re little more than waveforms. Anybody can sample one of the vids, posted by Elektron, of any of the products the sell. so what???

where i have bragged? i was told i sucked…i pointed out people have paid me to suck i suppose. (old hydro law is an anagram of my professional name)
i dont care. as far as i can tell not too many hip hop guys use electron boxes. so i’m not in competition with most of you guys anyway.
again…its a pet peeve of a guy from an older generation that doesn’t quite get the whole follower/take a picture/put everything on the internet paradigm. different strokes for different folks.
i’m interested also why i feel compelled to respond to these messages lol[/quote]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Lloyd

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Lloyd

yup…thats me.

and this is me too

http://www.worldcat.org/title/effects-of-a-racial-identity-prime-on-reported-racial-identity-and-race-related-stress/oclc/703723856

and thats why i dont need to be signed to warp! and why all i can afford to buy all the boxes. i dont have to sell everything for rent and such

@cocker lemme know when u are a part of something this dope

lol.
thank you gentleman for your time

Who’s selling something for rent? What are you even talking about? I’m a college grad too. Again, so what? It’s all good man but you can’t just say the stuff you’re saying. People who sell sample packs, like gold baby, are supported here. And at kvr, people buy software and refill packs all the time. Seriously, if you really want to get academic you should look at the positive aspect the internet and information sharing has on the economy. True, nobody gets big like MJ anymore but now more people are selling music, more people are playing live, etc…

You challenged me with an anagram.
Challenge accepted!
That’s all that was.

Here I’ll leave you with a quote from Kerouac
“It ain’t watcha write, it’s how atcha write it.”

Well done Lars Erik, and shame on old hydro law for shitting on someone else’s generosity. Haters gonna hate.

that was directed at mr. virtual flannel…not you.
i have no problems with none of you… nor the pile on. the disrespectful thing i said was “hobbyists”. lol. people came back with my music sucks, i wanna be signed to warp etc
all good.
like i said its generational. i come from a hip hop generation where a DJ would cover his record labels so people wouldn’t know what he was playing.
we worked to figure out how to get sounds or found their source…

good day gents