Analog Rytm Repair / Recalibration - successful?

Had mine for a day and was totally digging the sounds and then it froze and I jumped on the forum realized it needed to go back to get that addressed and now it’s been about a month and I’m still waiting to get it back and I’d like to know how many people have had mk2 successfully “repaired” and now are using it … or is this a lost cause and should I either get mk1 —-or not get my hopes up that it will be soon… I ask because by far the largest number of posts in the AR category of this forum are about the freezing and I wonder if the majority of units are being repaired or what the deal is? I totally am not one of those bitter people that is like “you said overbridge would be perfect and ready and it’s not! I want my money back!!” I love Elektron and I have several other Elektron boxes that I use and enjoy daily and I realize that what they are trying to do must be quite tricky otherwise we’d all be happily playing with glitch-free hardware. But let’s face it: these are unusual boxes that do things nothing else can do. So I suppose I’m asking for the people using AR mk2 without much technical down time to raise their hands. As I mentioned i loved the sounds I was hearing before it froze… I didn’t post this on the “freeze” thread because I don’t want to talk about freeze or freeze conditions or tests or anything like that I really want to know how many peoples
AR Mk2 is working well and anyway that’s it! Thank you for this great community and thank you Elektron for such amazing devices that inspire me every day.

1 Like

mine 100% working