Analog Rytm price rise

The market is fixed, inflation is king, banks are closing, 60eu withdrawal limits, Octatracks are skyrocketing, wheelbarrows full of cash for one weeblycable… The Europocalypse is near, it all depends on Greece now, if they are out, then the Mediterranean playboys will not buy Rytms. Everyone pays the ultimate price #austerity for all :imp: moohaaahaaaa:rage:

Woah. That’s crazy. I just bought a demo AR from Perfect Circuit for $1300. Looks like I grabbed it just in time.

awesome find !!!

I’m in Greece now with family for vacation, with my rytm :slight_smile:

please report on their currency situation? media overblowing it, or people really crying in front of their banks and atm s`?

I’m on the island of Naxos and I’ve been here for a week. In the last few days lines have increased at the ATM’s, and most likely, they’re all out of money (the ATM’s that is).

No one seems bothered by it here, most likely because they’re fairly insulated since much of the food is grown here. I’m sure it’s much worse in Athens which we’re bound for tomorrow for a couple of days.

This is only affecting the EU, I believe.

very interesting to hear that! … thank you! , enjoy the island!

…stop all crying 'bout music stores and the prices…

start crying 'bout the world financial system…

cry about exchange courses…cry about the whole fuck up…

and hale to small companies like our beloved little swedish company, where two guys made their dreams come true and gave us all these great tools to work with…

i wanted a waves maxx bcl a few month ago…2200 euros…fixed price since ages…
nows it’s 1000!!! euros up the charge…so here we go…

1 Like

fuck yeah! … can we have a HAIL ELEKTRON DAY ?

Seems like it’s a lottery now those prices, who can keep up with it? Analog Rytm is 1.700€ now on the Elektron website! Maybe the traditional coins are following the cryptocurrency trend.

1 Like

No.

That was meant as a joke … :thinking: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

A4 is listed at 1430€. Is that a price-increase, too?

Well, the A4 went down:

€ 1.111 atm.

1 Like

Analog Rytm B-Stock sale at Sweetwater.

$1,119 right now. Must resis… too late for me :sunny:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AnalogRytm2--elektron-analog-rytm-mkii-8-voice-drum-computer

2 Likes

It’s tuesday Everyday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-02-27 at 12.00.36

When I first got into the Elektron world with the Model:Cycles two years ago, I had the idea that I’d upgrade to the RYTM MKII down the line. It was about $1,600 new in 2020. At some point in 2021, that price jumped to $1,800. And upon checking today, Sweetwater is selling it for $1,900. Perfect Circuit no longer has it in stock at $1,800 and I’m willing to bet it’s going to come back in stock with the same price hike.

Not sure that there’s any end to this in sight. Is there a chance these rising prices are leading up to an eventual replacement? Or might this be a sign of the opposite?

I’d guess a sign of current times. All sorts of costst increase which in turn causes others to increase theirs, which causes…

5 Likes

Thanks for moving my post to the correct place, this thread didn’t pop up on the recommended posts sidebar!

1 Like