Analog Rytm OS 1.50: bug reports

SOLVED, on Cubase the routing is hidden with a button called INPUT TRANSFORMER that allow to split the data by midi channel.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Overbridge 2.0.24 Public Beta

I’m having this problem on my MK I. Though it’s only happened so far in the project for the sound pack Future House with stock kits 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10. Totally unable to edit the scenes to those specific kits. Likewise when holding down / having selected a scene to edit, no pads flash red, only kit 6 does of those listed (but params still can’t be changed). The only parameters that can be edited in said kits are ones that are already edited by the scene

AMP Page, HOLD Parameter : is it a normal behaviour? You have to turn the encoder to the right first. By doing that, the HOLD Parameter goes from 127 to 1 instantly. Then, you can increase the value by turning the encoder to the right. It’s not working like that on other devices who already have graphics like Digitakt and Digitone. Anyone?

The AUTO-setting is at 0 on Rytm but 127 on Digitakt.

Isn’t weird that you have to turn the encoder to the right, then it jumps to 1? Bug or by choice?

The HOLD Parameter defaults to 0 (AUTO)…I am able to turn it to the right immediately with no jumps.

It doesn’t go from 127, it goes from auto (marked with semiquaver type symbol). Auto varies whereas 127 is a fixed length

Not a bug, plus it goes to 1 from auto, not 0

But graphically, I was expecting the same behaviour as the Digitakt or Digitone.

??? The DN doesn’t even have a Hold parameter, and all of their Attack / Decay / Sustain / Release go from 0 - 127

1 Like

So… the program change bug where connected Elektrons that have master length set to INF change patterns a bar late - that’s still not fixed? That’s insane, how many years has it been?

Found this on mk1:

• Parameters with a higher resolution like LFO depth does not show intermediate values (can’t see the indicator running along the border between 0 and 1)

can anyone confirm? thank you

Was it possible before? As this parameter seems linked to patterns and not kits (check with pattern reload)…

1 Like

That was never possible.

2 Likes

No, but I have programmed a RYTM app for iOS and know the inner workings by heart. The Trig page is connected to Patterns / Trig Locks…Scenes / Performances deal with Kit Parameters.

3 Likes

@sezare56 @mekohler
yes you are right I got confused, I programmed the trig with smp on and then with the scene I selected sample slot: off

1 Like

Hi all!

I have an Analog Rytm Mk1, and have for some time used a Faderfox UC4 controller to control verb/delay sends, Performance levels, and switch between Scenes.

As of a couple of months ago (perhaps after one of the recent FW updates), it’s stopped responding to all CC inputs. I’ve double-checked that all my assignments are correct on the UC4, and that “Receive MIDI CC/NRPN” is enabled on the AR.

The Faderfox MIDI out is known good (and has been tested on other devices), as is the MIDI input on the AR. Multiple cables have been tried, as well.

Still, nothin’ doin’. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this, or how to fix it? The AR really opens up with some external MIDI control, and my sets are missing this flexibility a lot.

Have you connected the faderfox to your interface and used a MIDI sniffer to make sure that it is sending the correct messages on the correct channels, even though I know you said that the assignments are correct. What about the USB MIDI versus DIN MIDI settings on the AR? My guess is strongly on something being set incorrectly on the AR. I don’t own one, but are there MIDI settings for auto channel and individual assignments for each channel on the AR? Check those.

Only the Synth page won’t respond to MIDI Control anymore, it’s a bug in the latest OS that has been reported.

2 Likes

New discussion (OS 1.50A):

1 Like