Analog Rytm MK2 Questions

Hi! This are maybe a noob question but please hear me out.

1)Merging Sounds and Patterns
I would like to merge and copy sounds and the according programmed trigs+locks (=Pattern) of them from different projects into a new project.

For example I am using different samples on different trigs, how can I save this altogether? I know that the samples belong to a project so this is clear to me. Is there a way of saving this so that I can use this across projects so that I don’t need to program the trigs all over again? Can I even save pattern and use them across projects?

Is there a way to do this.

Also I can’t figure out what is saved into the Track when I do this manually, I know that the the Rytm is doing this automatically but what is the benefit of this

2)Overbridge Total Recall
I have the problem that after enabling and saving the Ableton project sometimes the Rytm is not starting where I left it off. Meaning I programmed a new kit + Trigs within a project and then saving it. Next time I have all the trigs but suddenly the sounds are totally different, so the kit changed to another one. I assume I need to save the kit first and then save the Ableton project. But sometimes also this is not working properly, what am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I think you just copy the pattern then load the new project then paste the pattern but you have to reload the samples in the same order… there is no easy way to do this from what I’ve read…

Total recall saves the Rytms state you don’t have to save on the hardware as well…
When you re open the project in your daw it reloads it’s state…

Sounds like you are having problems understanding kits and altering saved kits by not saving a new kit once you change patterns… make sure to look at screen to see which kit you are using before you decide to change something