Analog Rytm Mk II Midi Out

Hello, I’ve gone through the manual backwards and forwards and am at a loss as to how to get my AR MkII (with the 1.50 update) to send the sequence trigger data out through either the midi or usb to another drum machine (rd-8). I can trigger the rd-8 no problem from the AR MkII when i physically touch the pads but when i play the sequencer all triggers are going to midi 61 and not their respective notes. I’m going a bit insane. All i want to do is trigger note. No other cc data or anything.

There is at least one easily located topic on this specific question and many discussions. Including commentary on significant restrictions and temporary bugs to be mindful of.

Please read through the guidelines and aim to keep the forum tidy by using an existing thread.

Everything you need can already be found via here Setting up MIDI OUT with Analog RYTM MK2?

This is the forum guidelines https://www.elektronauts.com/guidelines

I will close this thread

A post was merged into an existing topic: Setting up MIDI OUT with Analog RYTM MK2?

Thanks, @avantronica: for some reasonI couldn’t locate this discussion this morning :slight_smile:

:thup:

1 Like