Analog Keys Feature Requests

• Oscillator drift amount setting (maybe even as a modulation destination)
  • More exotic scales
  • Make the keyboard leds indicate correct keys when a scale is selected
  • Loopable envelopes
  • Setting to turn CV track into MIDI track
  • Subosc level setting
2 Likes

THIS

it would be very useful to me

Yeah, it would be useful to me too. I have originally requested this feature from Elektron via their support when AK first came out but they havenā€™t done it yet so it may be we wonā€™t get this feature at all, even though it would be very simple to add and would bring additional value to the keyboard version of this synth.

Iā€™m sure this has already been requested, but, individual track multipliers

2 Likes

letā€™s crossing fingers

More poly please.

Does anyone know when Elektron is releasing the next OS update?

Thanks

How would this work on a four voice analog synth ? :wink:

More voices. Letā€™s say 20-24 would be quite sufficient. Maybe rename it to the A20 :laughing:

Itā€™s one of a couple features that I miss from the ol Nord Lead 3

You canā€™t just add more hardware with a firmware updateā€¦

I would like to request, from the mixer mode, to be able to adjust the pans of the voices using the second row of knobs.,

3 Likes

Seconded.

Also, key-tracking LFOs for CV outs, and he ability to modulate LFO speed with other LFO, or EG

1 Like

Ah man, there goes my plans for many modular style wibbly patches! :frowning: EG to LFO speed is essential!

Shortcut to ā€˜latchā€™ joystick position on AK would be nice.

Poss ā€˜assign performance knob settings to joystickā€™ option might be cool/time-saver too?

The AK has some scope with the extra UI vs A4 for Elektron to dig in a little harder than they have. Shame to see it not being made the most of compared to their usual thoroughness/rinsing the UI for all possibilitiesā€¦

For example they could for have had a bank/s of joystick configs for OT scene kind of functionality. And that setting up could have been as quick as setting OT scenes - hold joystick in a postition and tweak parameters, hold joystick in another position and tweak parameters etc. Then play and use joystick like OT fader for finding sweet spots in between those positions.

Also great would be ā€˜patch morphā€™ via joystickā€¦ Kinda like Sunrizer on ipad. Transition between defined patches A + B (possibly even also C + D using all four directions?) using the joystickā€¦

Also ā€˜randomise settingsā€™ for performance knobs and joystick? Not sure if this is already on there in some way, but if it isnā€™t, an option like this might be useful for finding some weird sounds/transitions. Setting up performance knobs can be pretty tedious sometimesā€¦

5 Likes

Itā€™s been almost a year since we got any new features for Analog Four/Keys. I wonder if they have finished developing it further and focus on other products?

yep, randomizing performance settings on all elektron boxes would be appreciated. I tend not to use the performance sections as setting them up bores the hell out of me. thatā€™s why I like machinedrum so much, itā€™s just ā€œgrab n goā€ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shortcuts to access Mod Wheel/Pitch Bend/Breath/Velocity/Aftertouch settings.
Performance control settings also need quick shortcuts instead of always entering Performance Edit mode, select Configuration then press a performance knob.

To be honest I find two wasted dedicated buttons: Track and Pattern. They donā€™t have useful menu. I never use those. Their functionality should have been hidden into the main menu system instead of the above complex features which are used frequently.

The ideas you got for the joystick functions are genious!

1 Like

Iā€™d like to add my voice to those asking for micro tuning and user scales.

What about Multimap for microtuning and user scales ?

Iā€™d like more Multi Map per project, so more Global Slots (128 for ex), and the ability to midi recall them.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a shortcut to Sound settings if you press Function+any of the synth pages. Then you can reach the modulation settings a bit easier