Analog keys and blofeld

HI!
I’d like to use the analog keys as a midi controller for my blofeld (without keys) but at the same time I’d like to use the 4 tracks for the analog keys.
If I play in track 1, I have blofeld sounds and anlog keys sounds, can I have them separately? I mean play track 1 without blofeld’s sounds.

Thanks !

another question…
How can I change blofeld’s preset with the analog keys?

Thanks for your help!

Yep - just disable Note Out on the A4 Midi settings

This should be separate from the MIDI controller Mode

I have A4 and Blo but I don’t understand what do you want to do ?
What is playing Blo notes (you wrote without keys)?

The only way to do this without additional hardware or a computer would be to change to another pattern on the Analog Keys. This would send a Program Change message to the Blofeld. If you wanted to change banks on the Blofeld, you would almost certainly have to do so by hand.

You can send program changes when you change pattern. Not simple.

:elan: KEYS does not have a MIDI sequencer, which makes what you want to do a bit tricky.

Yeah maybe that would explain why I don’t understand the question.
I play Blo with Octatrack.

Thanks everyone for your quick answers!

Yes, I meant change banks blofeld, I think I’ll do it by hand (as Peter Hanes wrote) as I’m new with Analog keys
I’ll try also to choose note out, thanks Avantronica!

Hi !
I cannot do what you told me. I think you mean in the Global mode, midi Cfg, output to :dissable.
But If I do that I cannot play the blofeld with the Analog keys because it disabbles all the tracks.
Can I make note out of only one track ?In the global settings it changes the configuration for all the tracks.
Can I have for exmple:
track 1 , 2, 3, 4 with Analog keys
and track Cv as controller midi for the blofeld?

or
track 1-2-3 with Analog keys and track 4 only blofeld

Thanks again for your time

That’s not what I had in mind - I was envisioning an option that allowed you to select whether Notes were sent via midi, along the lines you can do for CC etc

It’s labelled up as Keyboard Dest in the Settings

It determines whether the Note data is sent Internally and externally - set it to ‘Int’ only - see p50 -this will stop the MIDI from track 1 going direct to the Blofeld from the keys when programming internal sounds

Take a look in the AK midi setting, set the auto track midi channel to the blosfeld channel of your choice, hope it help