Analog Heat Tutorial and Tips video

I’ve been using the Analog Heat for a while now, and I thought it was about time to make a tutorial. I go through my favorite tricks, starting with the most used one (pseudo compression) followed by bass boost using the filter, a cool filter swee trick I found by accident, and something I’ve been experimenting more with lately; Round Fuzz and High Gain.

0:00 Intro and pseudo-compressor with drive & wet level
5:00 pseudo-compressor using Dry/wet as destination
9:21 Same tricks, but on a different pattern
12:51 Using the filter to boost the bass
14:16 Cool filter sweep effect with env follower on dry/wet mix
15:30 Dirt
18:38 Using Round Fuzz and High Gain for subtle (and extreme) flavor

Thanks for watching! I hope you learned a new trick or two :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Really well explained and good tips. That thing at 14:50 never came to my mind but seems really useful.

1 Like

Thanks, man :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m actually just watching your tutorials on the DN today, trying to learn FM as much as I can pay attention. Love the notebook next to the machine. I’ve had the AH for years and I’m sure I’m not using it to all it’s possibilities. Excited to sit and try to follow. Thank you

1 Like

Ah, hope you find my DN tutorials helpful! The notebook is there just as much for me as for the viewer, hehe. Less editing in post when the script is right there on screen.

1 Like

…nice eyes and ears opener to all those nay sayers and those who never got there and sold it in dissapointment again… :wink:

while i only can repeat myself…the most underestimated swedish device of all…

1 Like

Yes. Getting me started on my way toward understanding it’s power. :exploding_head:

1 Like