Analog heat overbridge

Hi i have A4 overbridge, what do i have to do to add the AH inside the already existing overbridge?

The Overbridge Control Panel is one thing. That shows up as a stand alone application. Which controls the setting for all you OB devices. But inside your DAW every device has its own plugin,

So add that plug to whatever track you wanna overdrive/heat/filter.

1 Like

Also make sure you have ob version 1.15…

yes i got the latest version, it works, but i get this error mistake when i switch on the unit, EXCEPTION R 0015 … and so on.

i have seen that other people had this error, and also when i plug my speaker to the unit there is a noise coming out and it doesnt seem to work!

Have you opened the control panel and enabled channels?

could you point me where is the control panel to enable the channel please?

If your using Mac its in the application folder, not sure about pc but I’m sure it’s the similar default app folder. I haven’t used ob that much, just pulling this from the recesses of my brain, but I believe you have to open control panel, check that there’s a green light by the device name you want to use, activate some input and output channels, then hit apply. After that, just for good measure, I’d power off heat, restart computer, then power heat on with it already connected to computer before power on.
Hopefully that works otherwise we’ll hear from ya later…

Edit: Make sure when you open control panel you don’t have your daw or anything like that running.

The manual is brief and gently takes you by the hand and explains all basics. If something doesn’t work after you’ve done the setup as described, there are plenty of people here that can give you further insight.

Do this first. Then, if a problem occurs, describe it and people will get down to business! :smile_cat:

1 Like

ah ok, you meant the control panel of the MAC, I didn’t understand you were talking about that control panel, I thought something else.

yes, the analog heat soundcard appear in the control panel, but do I have to enable that one in order to have analog heat overbridge working on Ableton live?

cant I just setup AH in preferences of Ableton?

No, there is an application called overbridge control panel, as CarlMikaelBjork has suggested, your gonna need to read this:

Read a few times, follow the directions. If you still can’t get it working come back…

2 Likes