Analog Heat MkI vs MkII major differences

I accidentally purchased an Analog Heat MkI instead of the MkII. I wanted to ask you guys its worth it selling it and getting the MkII. I don’t think it will be very cost efficient to sell since I paid 650 bucks for it. If the display is the only major difference I will probably keep it. I am frustrated that I didn’t pay more attention when I purchased it

I wanted to check in with you guys because I couldn’t find much on the internet that compared them.

Thank you for your input!

The only difference is the screen and how things are shown. Much easier to see what’s going on with the mk2 but that’s it really. your mk1 is a good deal ; )

1 Like

Yeah, there’s not much difference really. The MK2 has a bigger screen and shows you levels and modulation graphics.

I think the mk2 has a tiny bit more headroom, but it’s only tiny and the MK2 will also go mono-stereo via the L input, whereas the MK1 won’t, apparently.

Basically, they’re the same.

4 Likes

As above. The only real difference is the visual stuff, which is very useful to me personally, the visual metering is really good.

Having mono and stereo is good too, again personal preference. So for those two reasons I got a Mk2.

2 Likes