Analog Heat MK2 sharing advanced presets

Ok the time is now…

We all had some much time to greate patches… hours of fine tweaking and saving those lush filter and distorion enveloppe, lfo controlled silky madness… The AH is DEEP.

AH PRESETS can be GOLD!!

You can up and download them tru midi and a sysex sent and receive app on your computer…
I just made this all up… So i will start tomorrow with a patch you can put on your casio to make it a very fashionable peace of gear at te moment… ( a oberheim clone ssst)

Let’s drop those patches!

2 Likes

i’ve not dived deep into making my own presets.

but i do have a quiet a few presets I’ve scrounged from different areas of the internet. I’ll find the sources for credit before posting.

while i do that i will mention there’s a free AH pack in the elektron store. took me way too long to realize

3 Likes

Hi thank you! Thats sweet of E! Nice to start using them fresh in te morning with some coffee, chears!

If you want to get more out of you AH this linke might be usefull to.

1 Like

Ok this is my first one.
It seems the name is not transferred so had to put it manually on the sysex file.
Does it work?AntiLow Resonant.syx (178 Bytes)

new preset

OrganicLead.syx (178 Bytes)

maybe categorize In, Bass enhandcers / Lead / Vocals / Master or other tips welcome

Any chance someone has .syx of the AH Mk1/Mk2 presets?
I got the AH+FX but the “old” factory presets were quite usefull.

Also here’s some free presets for AH+FX that I put together:

https://payhip.com/b/xutdY

1 Like

this is great, thanks, keep em coming

1 Like

LPG.syx (178 Bytes)

Trying to get close to a Vactrol kind of sound LPG… hope some sound designers would like to mod the preset i made… this should get better.

More LPG’s comming up but first…

Ever experimented with putting a Kick and Low tom in the seperate L and R in of the AH?
Yes you can do that… it won’t sum to one channel. So you need the 2 (L/r)outs.
Mess a bit with the Freqpan, mod it at all do what you want. Lets make some patches and share.

KickLowtommagic.syx (178 Bytes)KickLowtom2.syx (178 Bytes)

Please let me know if it works on your system… Happy to make adjustments…

1 Like

More LPG’s comming up but first…

I used to be stereo…

Kick in L synth in R, outs to individual tracks to your daw.
Put an LFO on CV IN A. Freqpanned filter goodness…
No mastering only bit reverb on synth.

Used to be Stereo.syx (178 Bytes)

1 Like

Mostly making electronic music, trance, techno, techhouse. I recently use the envelope follower as a mod to the resonance of the filter on my master. Set the filter on the first high pass filter between 20 and 25 and the attack of the follower to zero. Release to likings, if it’s to short it will start to distort. Play with the amount of modulation to gain a bit of boost to the low end. Works like a charm and gives punch to the tracks.

2 Likes

Nice, would you like to share the .syx file?

Could you learn me how do I export the sysex?

Yes you have to download a program called sysex librarian

connect tru midi, maybe usb works to
then in you AH, go to menu, go down to sysex dump, ten sent or receive after pushing you get a list to choose from.

then you can also download my .syx files and try them.

Thanks, just saw a link to elektron transfer also easy way to export and reload new presets.

1 Like

I know it import but never got it working exporting, have yo look at that thx :slight_smile:

If you go to the second screen in the transfer panel to browse patches, you can right click on the patch and select export tot drive

Thx but it won’t work with your .ahpst file…

The transfer program makes it possible to upload .ahpst and syx files… do you have the latest version?

version 1.6.7 but he does not even see the file when browsingScreenshot 2024-04-05 at 12.17.57